WE ARE HIRING.
If you can get down with an office full of intelligent creatives in the heart of Newport Beach and are looking for mentorship to get your licensure, we want to hear from you! We are looking for super-talented, design-obsessed, entrepreneurial-minded candidates to join our team.
Read through the job descriptions below and if something sounds interesting please connect with us!
In your submission please include all your relevant experiences that would benefit us at Erin Morris.
If you are currently still enrolled in school you can send us some of your school projects, mood boards or social profiles that show us your personal style and how you stand out from others.
Please send your cover letter, resumes, portfolio, and relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERIOR DESIGNER POSITION LEVEL I OR II
You have a strong visual, graphic and color sense and enjoy design work. You have your degree and maybe a few years of experience but now you're looking to further your design career by gaining exposure to the many facets of architecture. There are jobs out there but which one to choose to be in the position to do real, cool and interesting work?
Well, that's where we come in... At Erin Morris we specialize in architectural services that allow our clients to focus on what it is that they do. From retail stores to restaurants to offices to mixed-use to residential developments, we have a variety of jobs on the books and are looking for a dynamic person to work directly with the design director to translate concept to reality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- researches and collects details for furniture, finish and lighting selections
- develops and maintains relationships with vendors
- works with design director to develop design ideas
- takes lead on interior detailing, interior elevations and finish schedules
- communicates design concepts through renderings and presentation boards
- participate in construction administration to ensure design concepts are followed thru
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- excellent written and verbal skills are paramount
- a professional demeanor that tells our clients they can trust us with their projects
- efficient with time management
- a thirst to delve in and learn
- ability to operate 2D CAD as well as articulate designs in rendering form
- strong visual, graphic and color sense
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- a degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related major will be considered
- 2-4 years in a firm setting (Commercial Interiors a plus)
- Cash signing bonus
- Generous PTO
- (7) Paid Holidays
- Winter Break week off incentive
- Compensation for Licensure fees, exams and professional membership dues